Flood Relief Loans
on August 17, 2021
Bank of Gibson City is here to help residents rebuild and is currently offering a flood relief loan to those who experienced devastation from the August 12th flooding.
Program details include the following;
- Individuals must be a residential property owner (mobile homes included
- Credit score over 600 is required
- Loans will be granted for major appliance replacement and remodeling expenses
- Maximum loan amount is $10,000
- Term of the loan is 5 years, monthly payments
- 2% APR (simple interest, no documentation fees charges)
- One page loan application must be completed
- Copy of Driver’s License is required
- Receipts will be required at the time of loan disbursement
Please call or come and see us today….we are here to help the community with recovery efforts.