Bank of Gibson City takes the well-being of the community we serve very seriously. We understand there are concerns about the spread of viruses right now. We consider the risk at our banks low, but there are things we can do to protect our customers and employees. We will continue to monitor conditions as the government provides guidance. Also, we have business continuity procedures in place for the safety and security of our employees and customers.
We also want you to know the following:
- We have increased the cleaning and sanitation of our bank location. Also, our employees are diligent about frequently washing their hands and using hand sanitizer. If they are sick they know to stay home and recover.
- We have online and mobile banking services that are accessible from the security of your home. Online offers bill pay, account transfers, and balance inquiry services. We would be glad to set up this service for you if you are not currently enrolled.
- We also offer telebanking for balance inquiries and account transfers. This service requires an enrollment and a password. Please contact us if you are interested in this service.
- Our bank has a drive-up lane and a night drop for your banking convenience.
- We have an ATM that you can access with your debit card 24 hours per day.
- Our Loan Officers can make arrangements to have loan documents signed remotely via email or e-signature capabilities.
If you wish to limit your person to person interactions, we are here to help! Thanks for banking with Bank of Gibson City.